Tuesday

9 Christmas project ideas





Okay friends. I'm in full panic mode now. Other than the random Christmas tag I made a few weeks ago, I have done nothing for Christmas. Nothing. No cards, no gift bags, no decorated boxes. Which means people in my life will be getting New Year cards (if they are lucky) but my best bet would be Valentine's Day cards, I reckon. *LOL*

But wait. I'm pretty great at making quick projects [modesty is obviously not this girl's strong suit *winks*] and I do have at least 2 weekends to really get my act together. So I dug through my archives to seek some inspiration for projects...here are 8 Christmas project ideas. 


1. A Christmas wall hanging

An easy project using a CD case, washi tape, some diecuts and decorations from the previous year's Christmas cake.

Upcycled-Christmas-gift-box-for-Xyron-by-Yvonne-Yam
A Christmas gift box
2. A Christmas gift box

This was super quick to put together. Glitter cardstock and embellishments from the previous year's Christmas cake.

5-minute-Christmas-card
The five-minute Christmas card

3. The five-minute Christmas card

A little residue mist on a watercolour card base, some twine, Golden gold mica flakes and embellishment from an old Christmas card.

Christmas-wreath-by-Yvonne-Yam-for-Maya-Road
My first Christmas wreath

4. A Christmas wreath

Nothing like adding cute embellishments to a wreath with a hot glue gun.

Gift-wrapped-Xmas
Gift-wrapped boxes 
5. Gift-wrapped boxes

I kept to traditional Christmas colours and used the same gold painted chipboard to achieve cohesiveness among the trio of gift boxes....even though every one of them was filled with Toblerones....yum!

Heidi-Swapp-Xyron-swap-project
Holiday gift set
6. A holiday gift set

Wow. I wonder who received this set from me...*winks*
Repeated elements across the items keep them coordinated...give this to a special someone.:)

Upcycled-tin-box-of-Christmas-cards
Upcycled tin of Christmas cards
7. Upcycled tin of Christmas cards

Apparently, I was so ahead of the game in the past that I could actually give cards away...haha!
Decorate an old tin box and fill it up with handmade Christmas cards and envelopes. 

Upcycled-X'mas-box
Upcycled Christmas tea tin

8. Upcycled Christmas tea tin

Decorate an old tea tin with Christmas embellishments and fill it up with yummy cookies!

MadewithloveDecemberprojects
Decorated Christmas tree and canvas
9. Decorated Christmas tree and canvas

Not enough space to go all out in your Christmas decorations? How about a small decorated tree and canvas to add a festive cheer to a small nook? 


There you have it. 9 Christmas project ideas that are totally doable before Christmas. :)

Share/Bookmark


Pin It

7 comments:

SD pooja said...

Wonderful Christmas projects Yvonne !! Beautifully decorated sets !

Lizzy Hill said...

Hmmmnnnn..... too much time spent on drawing your girls???!!! Too much partying with the Oldies??!!! I'm sure you'll have production No 1 happening over the next few weekends & pump them cards out!! Love your run down of Christmas ideas.... especially that tin of cards - now that is a great idea!!! Luck with the card making!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Hehehehe .... I am actually behind this year too (for me anyways! LOL!)!!!! I just started working on some stuff with Brookie yesterday! These are all amazing ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa said...

Oh wow, they are all so amazing and creative and fabulous!! I have no doubt you will get your projects done on time!! Thank you for the amazing ideas!! I love them all!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Cindy deRosier said...

Great ideas! I haven't done anything for Christmas yet either, which is totally unlike me. I need to get crackin' since I'll need to be getting gifts in the mail soon.

Mitralee said...

totally love a stroll through all your projects like this! And guess what, you'll get it all straight, 'cause you are awesome like that!! Hugs!

Audrey Pettit said...

This is the time of year when I start to panic a little bit, too. Suddenly it goes from "there's plenty of time" to "I've completely run out of time", in the blink of an eye. Somehow we'll manage, though, right? Love all your holiday ideas and projects! Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It