Tuesday

So I finally made some Christmas cards!


So I finally made Christmas cards

Oh yes...so I finally made some Christmas cards! [Yay! Go me! *high fives all around*] Now at least 2 people are getting handmade Christmas cards! :)


It was one of those diecutting days - you know, the few times a year my Cuttlebug gets out of cold storage and has to work overtime for me. *winks* 


I broke into my Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Christmas pad...kept things simple and postal friendly. :)

Hope you are having a great week...(I am still trying to recover from the Black Friday sale...I spent $$$ on skincare! Prevention is better than cure when it comes to wrinkles...*LOL*)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh wow, these are absolutely amazing!! I love how you used the positive and negative of the die cuts!! The papers are so beautiful!! Love them my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhh these are gorgeous! I am LOVING the colors and the deer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

Very nice! Christmas cards are the only ones I don't make myself. We go the photo card route, since all the relatives like seeing how Trevor is growing.

Karon said...

Love these - such great papers! TFS

Audrey Pettit said...

Yay, go you! Loving the deer on here and the plaid, too! Adorable!

Lizzy Hill said...

Beaut idea using the die cut and the other bit as well. Works a treat! Good on you getting onto those Christmas cards....will you hit me if I say mine are posted? Just as well you're away away in Singapore, LOL!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It