Monday

Teaching aid magnets with Xyron


Photo of magnets in use in the classroom taken by my mother

This month, the Xyron design team got to pick their fave Xyron product and create with it. Mine is my trusty 9" Creative Station. I turned my mother's food teaching aids into magnets. [My mother teaches Home Economics in case you were wondering...]


It's a relatively simple project albeit time-consuming. I started with these food picture aids which I fussy cut.



Then I ran them through the Xyron 9" Creative Station with the magnetic cartridge. The magnetic cartridge laminates the front of your feed and adds a magnetic sticker to the back. You could create teaching aid magnets with letters or pictures for young kids.

P/s: My mother is eyeing my magnetic cartridge for some other projects...she says I should order more of them. *LOL*


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

8 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so creative and fabulous!! I so need to get the Creative Station!! What an awesome project for your Mom!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

How cool are those!! LOVING them!!!!!

Hussena said...

What an awesome idea ..No wonder your Mom wants you to order more of the magnetic cartridges :)

Lizzy Hill said...

There's nothing as fulfilling as getting scrappy with a PURPOSE I reckon. That machine is pretty darn clever !!! They look GREAT!!!

Annette Allen said...

what a great idea...

Shelly said...

Such a fun idea!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, I bet she does love that! How absolutely perfect for her! Great idea, my friend!

Abid Karwan said...

I am so excited to see the level of innovation and creativity in this post! I think your Mom has made the right decision of ordering more magnetic cartridges. For more creative ideas you can visit Assignments Experts and get many ideas on which you work for the next projects. Keep up the good work!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It