Friday

Art journal play....


Stencil-play1

These days, I've been enjoying playing in my art journal. Like this abstract page...lots of masking and misting and stamping.


I  always begin by putting down colours in shapes to get my creative juices flowing... For this particular page, I was thinking of a multi-coloured quilt...so I started adding coloured blocks with water-soluble crayons.


Of course, after one page, I got tired..*winks* so I carefully blended the colours with water, closed my journal pages together and ......[victorious music plays in the background], two pages done! *high five all around*

Art-journal-play-with-TCW-by-Yvonne-Yam2

Then I used The Crafter's Workshop TCW 470 Geometric Art Layers with Dylusions mists. So much fun! :)

Hope you find time to have fun this weekend my friends! :)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

17 comments:

Tanvi said...

Awesome, love how o play with colors & textures!!!

lavina agarwal said...

Wow love the bright and colorful pages!

Hussena said...

This looks amazing !! I love the way you have created that colorful quilted background :)

Radhika said...

Love the way you Colored it.. :)

Lynn said...

Oh boy! You are one clever gal! I've got to test it out. Wonderful way to double your art in half the time. Love the idea!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So gorgeous! I loveeeeeeee the colors!!!!!

CREATIVE KHADIJA said...

Love it :)

~amy~ said...

ooooohhhhhh....love the colors!

Audrey Pettit said...

Awesome! So bright and colorful! I really love the quilted feel of the blocks of color, and I think your water transfer technique was brilliant!

Lisa said...

They look so gorgeous!! I love the awesome colors!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lizzy Hill said...

Only YOU could think of and do this. And it's WONDERFULLY creatively inspiring & delish to boot!!!

Annette Allen said...

perfect blend of colors.. i love it

Shelly said...

Super awesome! Love the colors and how one page became two pages! ;)

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Fabulous!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Looks fantastic!!!

Unknown said...

Looks like a whole lot of creative fun to me.. I LOVE playing with those watercolor crayons.

Hugs~

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so pretty.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It