Tuesday

A fishy tale


Fishes-in-water-mixed-media-canvas-by-Yvonne-Yam-for-The-Crafter's-Workshop

As a kid, I was terrified when I had to walk by the tanks of fishes at the store. Because they also displayed the creepy crawlies and the tiny frogs that were fish food next to the fish tanks. *eeeeek*


So the fishes I rear now don't eat live food that crawl or jump. Yeah, I'm sure they are like thinking, "How about some worms?" No way. Just dried food. And sometimes frozen worms. *LOL*

For more details on this canvas, please read this post, A mixed media canvas featuring The Crafter's Workshop Koi Pond stencil.


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

11 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

hehehehe ... I feel the same way about fish! HA!! I loveeeeeee this! So cool ... loving the textures!!!!!!

Lisa said...

Fish tales are my very favorite tales of all (my last name...get it ;) Heehee!! This is stunning!! Those fish are amazing!! I want this!! It's phenomenal!! <3 <3 <3 this!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

~amy~ said...

Such a pretty project!

SD pooja said...

Awesome colors,shine n textures !

Audrey Pettit said...

amazing texture and detail, Yvonne! Looks sooo cool!

Hussena said...

What a beautiful canvas! Totally love the textures and colors. Off to check it out on the TCW blog!

Sherry Eckblad said...

This is gorgeous! Love the Koi fish.

Shelly said...

WOW! Amazing...love!

Cindy deRosier said...

I don't think I've ever been to a store that displayed creepy crawlies and frogs next to fish, but if I did, I would have preferred the insects and frogs. Fish have always creeped me out.

Anonymous said...

LOVE all the texture, awesome!

Tone-Lill said...

The fishtail stencil is awesome and makes a fab "apperance" on your canvas with fantastic colours and texture..love it!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It