Thursday

Thursday's decorated box project


 


Been using my decorated box stash of late for gifting and need to replenish the stock. :)


Glad this sturdy box came into my life...*winks*


These days I really love keeping the embellishments relatively flat for easy storage as I can stack the boxes on top of each other. I tend to add the dimensional elements to a box that I know will go out to a specific recipient soon (I do want to use up my dimensional stash too...;).


Currently obsessed with these cut-out girls! :)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Very nice! Love the heart - I just finished a layout inspired by the same song.

Lizzyc said...

Yes i do like the girls too, adds to the feminine touch!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It