Wednesday

Some eye drawings from the sketchbook


 



Really having fun with my daily eye drawings. It's super therapeutic for me when I get in the zone and just complete an eye drawing. :)

Life has been busy. And I'm in the midst of decluttering and organising my art/craft supplies so the room is just super messy*insert dramatic music* but I've been keeping up with the watercolour florals and eye drawings...*yay...go me!*.

P/s: It feels really nice to clear out dried up paints and pens and things that no longer serve me. 

Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Amazing, as always. The green in particular - wow.

Lizzyc said...

These look amazing, and all the best with the tidy up, and I agree it is good to get rid of the old paints and dried up pens etc...

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It