Wednesday

Workspace Wednesday - when you can actually see the desk


 


So I've been hard at work decluttering my craft supplies - throwing out dried out art supplies like paints and pens, discarding items that I've hoarded for way too long and rearranging existing supplies for easy access.

Still a work-in-progress but at least you can actually see the desk!

And yes, if you are observant, you will notice that I got some new lampshades! The original colour has been discontinued so I went with silver. :)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Peter Paul said...

I love this idea of decorating a workspace. The colors make your workspace so beautiful. Thanks for sharing this idea with us. Now it's time to avail africa pendant for more information.

Cindy deRosier said...

Nothing like a clean workspace to inspire messing it up again. Have fun with that!

Lizzyc said...

Looks great!! a place for everything! When I tidy up I cant find a thing!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It