Monday

Mixed Media Monday - vintage-inspired decorated box


 


So I've been getting back to playing with mixed media again! Here's this week's Mixed Media Monday project - a vintage-inspired decorated box. :)


I started off with this Fresh box (somebody bought skincare recently...*winks*). They've changed the design. Previously it had a separate lid. Now the lid is attached to the back of the box...which makes it a little tricky to decorate the sides. So I focused the design on the top lid.


I started by adhering the patterned paper to the lid of the box with gel medium. Then I went over the patterned paper with clear gesso. 


Then I adhered all the dimensional elements before spraying with a gold mist.



It was so much fun creating dimensional collages. :)


Using the forgotten treasures in my stash. :)


Happy week ahead friends! :)



Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Nice! It feels like a long time since you've used gel medium on a project.

Lizzyc said...

Looks great!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It