Friday

I completed another sketchbook of eye drawings! :)


 


Yes friends, I completed another sketchbook of eye drawings! Yay! Go me! *high fives all around*


This is sketchbook #2 of eye drawings using Holebin Artist Coloured pencils and a white Posca paint marker for highlights.


Did it get boring doing an almost daily eye drawing? (Sometimes I do 2 or 3 to get ahead of a busy week). Of course. But I tried to motivate myself by tweaking the colours, adjusting the eye angles and changing up the way I draw each eye.


Plus the time limit of 30 minutes on each eye didn't accord me the time freedom to waffle about...had to make quick decisions and just go with the flow.


I think a daily practice is a great way to get competent at something you are interested in. I'm starting on a new sketchbook next week. Let's go with another subject matter, shall we? *LOL*

Happy weekend friends!:)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

1 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

High five! I love the eyes but I'm looking forward to seeing what's next.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It