Monday

The one where I played with my mixed media supplies


 


Yes friends, I actually played with gesso, acrylic paint and mist on this layout! It's been a while since I played with wet media except for the recent gold misting extravaganza. But I really wanted to use up my random chipboard collection plus this acrylic paint colour was calling out to me, "Pick me, pick me!" You know I don't ignore art supplies' pleas to get some love, right? *winks*


Anyway, mum's sister and cousin came for a visit last week so I have actually photos to scrapbook *high fives all around*. 


Just the usual mish mash of found and upcycled stuff from my stash. :)

Playing along with Stick It Down.


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

4 comments:

Lynn said...

This is probably my favorite layout that you've posted. The colors are so vibrant and exciting. They photos really standout on this page. Great!

Bethany.Roisland said...

So fun Yvonne! I love what you did with all the paint and gesso! Fantastic! Thanks for playing with us at Stick IT Down!

Lizzyc said...

wow so good to see you have used some mixed media.. love the photos and so much to look at!

Cindy deRosier said...

Such a happy page! Love it!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It