Wednesday

Workspace Wednesday - making the most out of a $5 bouquet from the supermarket



Happy Wednesday friends! Felt like having some fresh flowers in my room...so I got a $5 bouquet from the supermarket, split the blooms into small vases (technically speaking, there was only one actual crystal vase...the rest are decorated sake bottles..*winks*), arranged them nicely on a rattan tray and  *happy music plays in the background*....got a pretty floral arrangement for my room. :)

If you are lucky to have flowers in your own garden, take them indoors and enjoy them! 

P/s: If you use a smaller "vase", you don't need so many flowers to fill it up. 

 

Share/Bookmark

Pin It

4 comments:

alexa said...

That's such a clever idea, Yvonne! And your decorated bottles are a great complement. I was thinking I could do the same with jamjars ...

Cindy deRosier said...

Beautiful! Right now we have clematis blooming along the path to our front door and freesia blooming in the back. I don't cut flowers to bring indoors nearly as often as I could, but we sure to enjoy them outdoors.

Dr Sonia S V said...

Looks beautiful and you are right our homes do look good with flowers. My husband has been placing flowers cut from our garden on the dining table of late and it brings so much cheer into the home!!

Lizzyc said...

Really pretty! I always bring flowers from my garden inside!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It