Tuesday

Tuesday's upcycled happy mail envelope


 


I found a stash of packaging envelopes I wanted to upcyle recently.


Like this one from stationery I bought from an online Japanese store. It looked a little "battered" from the shipping but it's thick and sturdy and made a great candidate for a decorated happy mail envelope! :)



I kept it pretty "simple" with a main cluster of flat elements to one side of the envelope.


Leaving plenty of space to write the recipient's name and address and to affix all the stamps.


I used a mixture of liquid glue, glue stick, washi tape and stickers so that the embellishments "hold" up as they make their way to the recipient. :)

Hope you are having a great week so far!


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It