Tuesday

Making sugar cookies with the niece and nephew


 


So I made a batch of sugar cookie dough and brought it with me when I went to my cousin's for Christmas lunch...


As a fun activity for the niece (age 3) and the nephew (age 5). :)


Of course their mothers had to "help" the kids with the cookie cutters...and the kids had to wait for the cookies to be baked and cooled before they could decorate. 


Just look at their cute faces as they ate their cookies! :)


Still having fun with my fussy-cut banners from Christmas wrapping. :)

Happy Tuesday friends! 


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

1 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

This layout is so fun! Love the banners and the narwhal in particular. And the kids are darling.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It