Tuesday

Look who I got to meet at Christmas!


 


Look who I got to meet at Christmas! Meet my latest nephew Jon, my cousin F's second child. :)


Just look at this cutie flashing winning smiles at his fave aunt whom he met for the first time..hahaha. :)

I had so much fun putting this layout together. The banners were fussy-cut from Christmas wrapping paper  (because I hate to waste anything...hehe).


I finally laid my heart chipboard piece in its final resting place - on this layout. I had been using it as a "stencil" for misting backgrounds for a few years...last year I started cutting out pieces of it to put on my projects. And now it can finally "rest" on a layout in my scrapbook album. :)


Am I close to using up my Christmas stash? Nope. *LOL*


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Oh he is a cutie and such a great smile! love the fussy cutting, it looks good!!

Cindy deRosier said...

That smile! He is adorable!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It