Friday

This week's decorated Christmas paperbag project


 


Well it's the last weekend before Christmas friends! Are you ready?

I'm not. I haven't started baking yet. *dramatic music plays in the background* Yep. Not even a cookie. Seriously, I don't know how this week just flew by.


Did manage to whip up this decorated Christmas paperboy project to store my currently non-existent baked Christmas goodies though. I still have a couple of days left to bake...let's be hopeful. *LOL*


 Using patterned paper bits and stickers...:)


Happy weekend friends! :)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

I'm fully confident these will be filled with baked goods in no time!

Lizzyc said...

Fabulous Christmas bag... I hope you had a lovely Christmas.. it is over now.. I had a good christmas day and boxing day was with my kids and partners and two grand children..

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It