Friday

Friday's walk down memory lane - 2020's Christmas projects featuring Santa!



Hello friends! Just wanted to take you on a walk down memory lane - to last year's Christmas projects featuring Santa! :) If you got some happy mail from mail, can you spot which bits you got? *winks*

I had a blast last year incorporating that Santa face on my Christmas projects. And truth be told, I was tempted to buy a patterned paper that I could fussy-cut out and use on this year's projects...but I decided to just use up all the Christmas bits I already own instead. I think that stretched my creativity in a different way. :)

Happy weekend friends! 


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

How fun seeing them all together!

Lynn said...

Santastic!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It