Tuesday

And Santa makes a comeback on a reworked piece


 


So the original paper bag that I decorated last year fell apart before I could use it..so I "saved" the design for a reworked piece.


I started with this plain black envelope that was the packaging for skincare samples. You can see that the sticker seal took off some of the paper.


So I just went in with a piece of white paper doily to create a "new" flap, incorporated the original design, added a ribbon tab (that has somewhat become a signature style of mine to use up the yards of ribbon I own..hehehe), some stickers and finished with Christmas washi tape. :)


Hope you are having a great week so far my friends!:)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Great save!

Lynn said...

Another clever and charming re-make. Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It