Monday

Make Stuff Monday - a Christmas wreath


 


Can't believe it's almost Christmas! While it looks like I got my act together, I haven't. I still need to mail out packages. *dramatic music plays in the background* 

Which need to be wrapped first. *all late packages will be attributed to the Omicron variant causing global postal delays....let's all stick to the same story...hehehe*

But first, let me show you this week's Make Stuff Monday - a Christmas wreath.  :)


This was a DIY wreath box that I got from Sephora last year (after Christmas) so it had been sitting in the cupboard for 11 months or so. It was one of those minimalist wreaths with natural elements like pinecones and berries. Of course, I had to jazz it up with stuff from my stash...and the usual cutesy elements plus lights of course. :)


I didn't add the pinecones because they were really too big for the rest of my elements. *LOL*

P/s: It's the start of a whole week of Christmas-themed projects! :)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Cute! Looking forward to seeing more of your Christmas creations.

Lynn said...

That wreath turned out well...love the add-ons!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It