Thursday

A simple Christmas giftwrap


 


I usually like to put my Christmas pressies in decorated gift boxes or decorated gift bags. Unless the pressie is too big to fit. Like this one.


Then I just use Christmas wrapping paper (this was free wrapping paper from a retailer) and decorate the giftwrap. :)


Still just using stuff from my existing stash. (Santa, please note that I've been good. *winks*)


How are your Christmas preparations coming along? I think I'm ready to start the festive baking! Mainly because I want to use my Christmas cookie cutters. *LOL*

Share/Bookmark

Pin It

1 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

I still have so much to do to be ready for Christmas!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It