Thursday

This week's quick upcycled project (tutorial)





Hello friends, these days I'm really into quick decorated boxes so that I can

1. Upcycle my pile of boxes.
2. Use up my little bits and bobs.
3. Be totally ready for last-minute gift boxes.

Here's this week's quick upcycled project using a TWG tea box.


I love the sturdy cardboard box so I just cut a piece of patterned paper large enough to cover the logo at the front and the side panel at the back. I went with a patterned paper with embossed glitter so that I can minimize on the embellishments.


Then I went into my remnant lace trim box and picked out some black ribbon blooms too.


Then I took out my hot glue gun and adhered the trim along the sides of the box.


For the front opening of the box, I went in with a silver tassel, tied some lace trim around it for extra textured interest and the ribbon blooms.


There you have it...a quick upcycled gift box. I think it turned out really elegant. What do you think?


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

4 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

It's gorgeous! Definitely elegant.

Lisa said...

Gorgeousness!! I love the patterned paper you used!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lynn said...

I love how this one turned out! The black trim and flowers really made the box elegant. Thanks for showing blogland your up-cycling.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS! LOVING the flowers and the lace!! And I got your email - and will be responding this weekend - weekdays are hard for me to answer them. :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It