Tuesday

A page from my recipe planner: frangipane tart



When it comes to baking, making tarts from scratch are my fave. It is super time-consuming (dough needs to rest before rolling and rest again before baking) but the joy I derive from the whole baking process is totally worth it. I mean, you know you are going to get a good tart when you take it out of the fridge and see the formation of lovely layers in the dough (flakiness=yumminess).

Plus the folks love a good tart. :)


I love how my recipe planner is coming along...and that I get to use all the little bits and bobs from my stash. :)

What about you? What is the one thing you love to cook/bake/eat?


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

6 comments:

Lisa said...

It looks amazing - and delicious!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

SD pooja said...

Looks yummmy ;) The only thing that i manage to bake successfully is cake !! I have reached a stage where i don't have to worry about finishing it :D

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These pages are FABULOUS! Love them!! And I bake chocolate chip cookies ... and that may seem silly, but my recipe is different than most, and the entire family (even the extended ones), and friends CANNOT wait for me to make them during the Holidays! :)

Doreen Vasquez said...

What a fun recipe book! I eat all the things, but I don't bake (or cook, LOL) My husband is an incredible baker and my favorite thing of his is his Copy-Cat Levain Chocolate Chip cookies, they are...to...die...for!

Lynn said...

I love cookies...eating and baking! Your recipe planner is very inspirational. Maybe I'll make a 2020 resolution to make one. I have so many great recipes...all over the place...sigh!

Cindy deRosier said...

Yummo! I love to bake and cook just about anything.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It