Wednesday

This week's quick Christmas card



Hello friends! This week's quick project is a Christmas card made with a pocket letter insert!


The card base is this freebie from Kikki K. It's blue with gold foil.


My friend Lizzy sent me a Christmas pocket letter last year and this was one of the inserts she made.  I added a scallop frame diecut and worked with the gold mat on the card base to create more depth and interest.


I finished with a bracket and sentiment diecut.


I have more Christmas inserts to work through...but I guess this would the colour scheme for this year's Christmas cards. :)


Share/Bookmark


Pin It

3 comments:

Lisa said...

It's so beautiful!! I love the details you added and the colors!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeee this! LOVING the bugs!!!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

Love it! Such an unexpected color scheme.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It