Monday

The one about the cover-up...*haha*



So I took a photo of my cousin F and sister at CNY and when they saw the photo (see extreme right photo), they said that their mid-section areas (food babies!) needed some covering up. *winks*


We went with cushions as cover-up props for take 2.  Still they were not too pleased...I know...women are sooooooo "troublesome". *Hahaha*


Take 3: My sister switches out the cushion for her motorcycle helmet and the photographer (aka me) takes the shot from above to "slim" the subjects down further. Did it work?  *LOL*


Can you tell that I took down my CNY decorations and used them on my layout? You can't get more themed CNY embellishments than this! (I've created 3 layouts so far with them...you will see them later this month. )


Aren't those piggies cute???


Playing along with Let's Get Sketchy. :)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

15 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

We are troublesome!!! I love that she used her helmet though ... that is awesome!!! I love the CNY decorations on here!! This is gorgeous!

Lori said...

This layout is so fun! Love that you used your decorations for embellishments. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Let's Get Sketchy!

Cindy deRosier said...

LOL, good strategy! I never would have noticed the 'cover up.' LOVE that you repurposed your CNY decorations to embellish the layout.

Bethany.Roisland said...

What a fun page! I love that you used so many great angles for this sketch! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, this is so fun!! I love the story behind the layout!! Those piggies are too cute!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Natsuko said...

You made this so fun and happy! Love all the cute elements you added. Thank you so much for joining us at LGS❤️

Sayaka Aihara(sariko*) said...

Fun layout! Those piggies are so cute! Thank you for joining us at LGS!

Brenda's Scrap Place said...

I love your page so much. All those little pigs look so cute. Such a great colourful page. Thanks for joining in with us this month at Let's Get Sketchy.

Lisa-Marie | Scrap Paper Scissors said...

What an adorable layout! I just love all the bright colours!
Thanks for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy!

Brenshevia said...

Great take on sketch, thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

kazyurumama(KAORU) said...

Fun layout,those piggies are so cute!
Thank you so much for joining us at LGS.

craftybyfirna said...

This awesome! Love your embellishment. Thank you for playing along with us at LGS!

CathQuillScrap said...

Super fun layout. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Get Sketchy.

Deb said...

Such an awesome fun layout showcasing those fabulous photos. Love your gorgeous piggy embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Lets Get Sketchy. Deb xx

Astrid Zwaan said...

This is an amazing design, super fun, a lot to see....Wow!! Thanks for sharing this page with us at the LGS blog!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It