Tuesday

Another decorated mooncake box :)



Well friends, it's about time I shared another decorated mooncake box right? *winks*


Yes, they are getting really fancy with mooncake boxes these days. This one was designed for you to use as a jewellery box after you've eaten the mooncakes.  Big thanks to my cousin F who saved this box for me because she knew I would enjoy decorating it. *High fives all those who have relatives that give them pretty but empty boxes ...hehehe* 


The mooncake had a pretty floral print on it so I just added a large ribbon bloom (to cover the name of the restaurant) and some paper blooms to add a little more texture and interest. The most time-consuming part was the pleated ribbon because I had to fold and hot-glue each pleat. On hindsight, I should have just done the pleats with the sewing machine instead. It would have been way faster! And a lot more even!*LOL*


What do you think??

P/s: If you would like to see my other decorated mooncake boxes, please read this post: 12 ways to decorate a mooncake box.


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

You never cease to amaze me!!! This is STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

I can't believe you pleated that by hand. It looks great! I'm trying to wrap my head around how much these mooncakes must cost to come in packaging that doubles as a jewelry box.

Lisa said...

You decorated it perfectly!! It looks so stunning!! Wow!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Shelly said...

Sooo pretty, Yvonne!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It