Wednesday

I am a sampling queen!



As a savvy shopper, I'm all about the samples. Really. Nephew #1 is always amazed at how many samples I can amass per visit to the stores. *LOL*

Jokes aside, I love trying out new skincare products. And samples are a great way to ascertain if your skin likes a product or not. I have very normal skin so it takes an awesome product to really make a difference to my skin. In the last year, I've added AHAs, BHAs, Vitamin C and retinol to my skincare routine and those have made the most visible difference to brightening and adding a glow from within. *winks*

The key to trying new products is to try them ONE at a time so that you know which is the culprit if your skin has a negative reaction.


These days, even the foundations and tinted moisturizers are packed with skincare benefits. Like La Prairie has caviar in their foundation. Which totally broke me out...apparently it's too rich for my skin. Thanks for saving me $$ skin! :)

What about you? Are you a sampling queen?


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

5 comments:

Lisa said...

I have tons of samples but sadly, I don't use them :( I don't know why. Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I had a sample of Neutrogena makeup wipes, and Brookie had her Junior Achievement thingy and she had used eyeliner, and I let her use one of them to take it off ... and omg! It totally broke her out -- hives and everything -- we had to take her to Urgent Care to make sure she was ok. It was so weird, especially from a company that brags about being 'good' for you skin! LOL!! So needless to say, Mama has had to be a LOT more careful about the samples I use on Brookie! LOL!!

Cindy deRosier said...

Nope. I'm into food samples or craft samples, not beauty stuff. ;)

Shelly said...

I rarely find samples around here anymore. :( So I usually have to just dip in and buy the product(s). Though, most products I buy do have a money back guarantee, so at least I can exchange it or get my money back. However for the most part, I usually stick with the products that have done my skin well, so no need to buy something different from the norm. ;) Enjoy your samples! :) Have a great week! Hugs

Lynn said...

Yes! I love make up samples too! You have quite a haul. I like taking my samples on trips especially the overnight creams if I'm sure I'm not allergic to them. The little packets are super easy to fit in my travel cosmetic bag.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It