Thursday

This month’s self-portrait from the sketchbook



Hello friends! Just sharing this month’s self-portrait from the sketchbook. Some people call it narcissism, I call it self-love. *LOL*




This time when I was colouring at McDonald's, a staff walked by and said,"Hey, that's you!" :) Guess I must be doing something right.

I must say that learning more about the contours of my face makes me more aware of my facial imperfections. Like how I have 2 different eye shapes. *winks*



Hope you are having a great week so far. :)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

5 comments:

Lisa said...

I call it amazing!! WOW!! In total awe of your talent, my friend!! Gorgeous selfie!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

You look amazing!!! I love this!!

SD pooja said...

Super ..cool !! You are doing great my friend !

Cindy deRosier said...

Stunning!

Lizzyc said...

Well I call it amazing, truly this looks amazing...

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It