Monday

Another mish mash card from my scrap pile...:)


Another-mish-mash-card-from-my-scrap-pile

Yes friends, the process of using up the paper scraps from my scrap pile has been an uphill and ongoing task....but I recently rediscovered my love for cardmaking so I'm "attacking" that scrap pile at greater velocity. I made 4 cards yesterday while watching a DVD movie! [Yay! Go me! *high fives all around*].


It's nice to build up a stash of spare projects to share again. :)


Anyway, here are the cute birds again! Apparently, I had a fussy-cutting phase because I found lots of fussy-cut elements in packed and organized bags in my stash. Probably done back when I had lots more patience! *LOL*


There you have it...another mish mash card from my scrap pile. 


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

10 comments:

Lisa said...

It's so gorgeous!! I love the design and the details you added!! The birds are so cute!! Yay you for making four cards yesterday!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Audrey Pettit said...

Adorable! I absolutely LOVE mish mash projects because they are just so durn unique and SO fun!

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Beautiful...Love the details..

Suman Pandit said...

love this 'friends in conversation ' card, just beautiful !!

Lizzyc said...

Well that is a jolly lovely mish mash card I must say... love the birds!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeee this! LOVING those birds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mitralee said...

high five, fist pump! you go girl! Love them little fussy cut birdies!

Lizzy Hill said...

multiple tasking par excellence! I really like that you've used both a tag and a tab....both things I find HARD to do....so I'm gonna be pinching these ideas! Thank you;)!!!

HappyMomentzz by Sharada Dilip said...

Its soo adorable !! I ust love the way you play with tit bits !

Cindy deRosier said...

Looks great! You do such a fantastic job of bringing random elements together.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It