Thursday

Super quick place card holders...


Placecard-holder-by-Yvonne-Yam-for-Maya-Road

I recently "rediscovered" these large wood clothespins in my stash during a recent decluttering session and thought they would make lovely place card holders.


I got a sheet of neutral patterned paper from my scrap pile and picked out coordinating embellishments from my Maya Road stash. You won't believe how quick this project was...*winks*


So I decided to decorate a coordinating envelope. I have a few of these receipt envelopes from a French restaurant I frequent. 


There you have it, super quick place card holders...perfect for sweet notes for your loved ones. :)

Share/Bookmark

Pin It

9 comments:

Hussena said...

Your place card holders look so elegant, Yvonne. Love the way you have used those clothespins. Fabulous idea! I love the color scheme you have chosen as well :)

SD pooja said...

Beautiful,elegant n classy !

Lizzyc said...

oh these look so lovely.. and did you know if you glue magnet on the back you can put them on your fridge to hold stuff too!!

Lizzy Hill said...

These are fabulous! I really, really like this upcycle. I use a few little pegs for holding bits and bobs - I like the bigger ones, though. Gonna do this, for sure, THANKS for the inspiration :):)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I love love love these!! So GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa said...

They are absolutely stunning!! I love the way you decorated those awesome clothes pins!! Gorgeous project my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Cindy deRosier said...

I love these! So pretty and practical too.

msmith434343 said...

Yvonne, these are so pretty! I love that they're all beige - love that. The little bows are so cute! What a great idea! Have a great rest of your week. Melissa

Audrey Pettit said...

This is SO elegant and beautiful, Yvonne! Of course I LOVE all the neutrals you used here, and LOVE the mix of embellies. The elegant pearls and bows and paper, mixed up with the earthy woodies makes this old girl happy, happy!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It