Monday

When I went "shopping" in my scrap pile...


When-I-went-shopping-in-my-scrap-pile

So you know I've been trying to reorganize my scrap supplies...well, the process has been slow especially since I tend to get distracted,,, and go "shopping" in my scrap pile. *winks*


But these birds are soooooo cute. Would you not stop to make some cards with these cuties? *LOL*


I am happy that I mixed and matched quite a few pieces of patterned paper...


And I confess...I made 3 more cards with those cute birdies before I went back to my reorganization of scrap supplies. :)

Happy Monday friends! 

Share/Bookmark

Pin It

7 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

They are really cute! I would most certainly get distracted by them....& isn't it NICE to increase that card pile???!!!! Looking good, Ms Yam!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Toooooooooo cute! LOVING those birds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

Using the scraps is WAY better than organizing the scraps! Keep at it!

SD pooja said...

I loved them ,the birds are cute no wonder you were distracted !

Lisa said...

This is so fabulous!! The birds are absolutely adorable!! I love them!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lynn said...

Um,yes I do know what you mean. I am the queen of distraction especially if I'm organizing or cleaning up. Your card is fresh and alive with texture. Messy craftroom = creative space

Audrey Pettit said...

I think that's the fun of getting organized... the distraction that occurs once you re-discover all your great loot! Totally recharges the batteries, I think. LOVE your card! Those birds are so cute, and the mix of papers is awesome. Love the bit of crocheted doily, too!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It