I know a lot of people like to buy photo frames to alter. But what if you like the photo frame and don't want to alter it? Then do something to the photo! *winks*
I started with this Ikea 4x6 photo frame . Well you know I have a thing for woodgrain, yeah, even faux woodgrain..*LOL* so I didn't want to paint over it.
1. Print two 4x6 photos.
2. Fussy-cut silhouette of one photo and adhere to other photo using 3D dots.
3. Adhere paper blooms to foliage on photo. Add some fun elements. [All elements must fit on photo
4. Remove the glass panel and frame stand components.
5. Adhere photo to a piece of 4x6 cardboard. [so that it fits snugly when all the frame components are reassembled.]
6. Reassemble the frame components without the glass panel.
7. Stand back and admire all 15 minutes of your handiwork. :)
Once you get "weary" of your photo, you can just take the whole thing out and incorporate it on a layout and make another. Easy project, eh?
Happy weekend friends!