Monday

Make Stuff Monday - a small decorated Fresh box


 


This week's Make Stuff Monday features a small decorated Fresh box...this one is 6x6.:)


Which means I can fit a 6x6 sheet of patterned paper on it with no need for trimming! Love it when a project comes together quickly. *winks*

I added some textural and fussy-cut elements for interest...and finished off with gold mist and some glitter too.


And it's off to its new home..holding a pressie for the recipient. Any guesses as to what may be in it? 

Happy week ahead friends!


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Very sweet and charming! Thanks for sharing your work.

Cindy deRosier said...

Cute! The squirrel is my favorite part.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It