Friday

A double-pager CNY spread


 


Almost forgot about this double-page CNY spread.... (apologies for the photo...the weather has been rainy and gloomy and dark).


Big thanks to my cousin's husband Tim for the photos. I was busy in the kitchen so he sent me the pictures he took so I could get them scrapbooked. :)


As always, the kids (nephews and niece) stole the show with their cute faces and smiles.


Very happy to have incorporated my CNY decor in my layout. :)

Happy weekend friends!


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

1 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Fantastic page! And thank goodness for the photographer in the family who captured all the smiles while you were slaving away in the kitchen. (I hope he got photos of that too!)

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It