Monday

Make Stuff Monday - a family layout using red packets


 


Since CNY 2024 is still ongoing and I can't quite use my decor for scrapbooking yet, I decided to have some fun with the red packets I received. :)


Check out Brown bear in his CNY getup.....


And the fun dragon with lanterns....



And I just had to include this red packet with the asymmetrical flap,  flocked leaves and gold embossed bits.


  I love how bold and bright this layout turned out.:)

Happy week ahead friends!


 

Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

I love everything about this! Great page. Hope you're enjoying CNY.

Lynn said...

Great layout! Yay! for the year of the Dragon!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It