Tuesday

This week's spread from the gratitude journal


 


In case you were wondering, I am doing a gratitude journal for 2024. Just have to finish up my 2023 one...so here is this week's spread. :)

Got a twilly (long silk scarf for bags) for my vintage Gucci bag so she looks more fabulous and updated now. :) Also bought myself a bubble gun....have always wanted one. Yes, I play with it in my bathroom...it lights up and plays a happy tune (Don't judge me...just living out my childhood while adulting...*LOL*).

P/s: Are you doing a gratitude journal for 2024?


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

I'm glad you mentioned what a twilly is. I've never heard of it. I love that it's companion page has a bubble gun. Two different sides of Yvonne, lol!

Lizzyc said...

Haha had a giggle at your bubble gun... why not I say! keep enjoying life!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It