Monday

Another week, another page from the gratitude journal - ombre nails



Last year, I discovered nail extensions in Vietnam and explored the lengths and shapes that suited my lifestyle. Since I do a lot of cooking and cleaning, even though I wear gloves, too long nails are not very practical for me. I like them slightly over my finger tips so that I can wear them for 3 weeks (that's when I get bored with the design/colour...*LOL*) 

The first set of extensions lasted 2 weeks before I broke a nail while opening the fridge door. This set of ombre nails lasted 3 weeks before I broke it the same way (my fridge is a danger zone...hahaha). I have since learnt how to do nail extensions at home...so that I can fix a broken nail or 2.


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

1 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

I love seeing what makes it into the gratitude journal.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It