Monday

Make Stuff Monday - decorated notecard from happy mail bits and the scrap pile


 


Last week I got some happy mail...which inspired today's Make Stuff Monday project- a decorated notecard from happy mail bits and the scrap pile. :)


I had so much fun deconstructing the happy mail bits, adding my own stash from the scrap pile and putting together a collaged project that is more reflective of my mish mash style. *winks*


I finished with a spritz of gold mist to tie all the elements together.

P/s: I add a notecard like this to a little gift with a message written on a post-it at the back. This allows the recipient to re-use the notecard or just display this at their desk. :)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

The first thing I noticed was the gold. It adds the perfect touch.

Lynn said...

I love the vintage look of this card. Thanks for sharing and inspiring.

Lizzyc said...

Love your mish mash! and the gold! and thanks for your little message on my blog,have a great week ahead!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It