Thursday

The one where E was Snow White


 


So my sister went with me for the Sephora x KVD event featuring their new foundation since she wanted to buy a foundation.


They chose a shade that was two shades lighter than her exact skin colour so she looked like Snow White next to me. *LOL*


My sister does a lot of outdoor sporting activities in the sun so she is naturally on the tan side...while I'm the homebody with fairer skin. But not that day. *winks*


Lots of fun bits on this layout...


Check out the freebies I got from the event - a free contour brush and a travel-size eyeliner! :) 
(And I was good and didn't buy anything...*high fives all around*)

Playing along with Stick It Down.



Share/Bookmark

Pin It

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Lovely sister layout! Glad you had a good glamour time...great 'foundation' for your sister bonding.

Bethany.Roisland said...

Cute!! What a fun event! Thanks for playing with our single page sketch!

Cindy deRosier said...

That's funny! Great layout.

Lizzyc said...

You are both beautiful! fabulous layout full of fun embellishments!

Brandi Jo said...

Beutiful Layout! I love the embellishing! Thanks for sharing at Stick it Down!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It