Friday

Friday's desk - this week's eye drawings


 


Happy Friday friends! Today I'm sharing some of the eye drawings I did this week. :)


It's the only thing I've been keeping up with on a somewhat daily basis. I am a little bored with the subject matter but only 20 + pages to go in my little sketchbook. And I'm getting really proficient at eye drawing...each one takes about 45 minutes max...and on a good day, I can get 3 drawn. (I share a daily eye sketch on IG.)


I want to go back to drawing portraits in November so these are really good for practice.

Enjoy your weekend friends! :)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Daily challenges are really hard. You've done an amazing job with these.

Lizzyc said...

These eyes are really good and so life like.. you have improved so much!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It