Thursday

October 2022 - flowers at the Flower Dome



October's floral display at the Flower Dome (Gardens by the Bay) is a Spanish serenade with sunflowers.


The theme changes every month or so and I always try to go get a visual feast (as well as maximise my yearly membership..*winks*).









If you ever visit Singapore, it's worthwhile to check out the Flower Dome at Gardens by the Bay. The displays are always very pretty and you can take lovely photos in an air-conditioned space.:)

Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Gorgeous! I do hope to visit Singapore someday.

Lizzyc said...

Beautiful... love the sunflowers!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It