Thursday

The one about the blue wig


 


So mum was really excited about the blue wig that my SIL gave me after her office costume party. And wanted to try it. *LOL*


Which kind of surprised me because she never wanted to try on the wig that I already own. She said mine was boring because it was brown (if you have been my long time bloody pal you would have seen it on me and on my niece) *hehehe*


She said (wait for it...), "I look like an old woman wearing a blue wig." 
I said, "You are an old woman wearing a blue wig."

*cue laughter*


Makes for a fun layout for the family scrapbook album though. A nice break from the usual food photos. :)



Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

LOL. Love it! I'd like to see a scrapbook page with all extended family members wearing the blue wig. Including infants and pets.

Lizzyc said...

That is a fun page.. great photos i think the blue wig looks great!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It