Tuesday

Tuesday's eye drawing from the sketchbook


 


Happy Tuesday friends! I'm really enjoying the new colours I've added to my Holbein Artist Colored Pencils. It's been fun layering the new colours with my existing colours to get even more variety of colours. 

I'm so glad that my local art supply store decided to bring them in. They are my fave coloured pencils...I had to stop using them for a while because they were expensive to replace out of Japan (I bought mine in Japan) but now I can buy individual colours and "complete" my collection. *winks* They are actually cheaper than Prismacolors here *happy dance*. 

P/s: I have ALL the colours for Faber Castell Polychromos and Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils...so it would be nice to have ALL the colours for the Holbein too, right? *LOL*


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Yes, you definitely need them all!

Lizzyc said...

They sound like good quality pencils.. so of course you need them... great eye once again!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It