Tuesday

Tuesday's kraft treat bag project


 


Meet Tuesday's kraft treat bag project. Yep. The usual mish mash of random stuff from the scrap pile + happy mail + supplies I already own = a decorated treat bag! :)


Really proud on how much stuff I actually got on this project because most were odd-shaped scraps that I "expertly" tucked under each layer. *LOL*


Washi tape and clear-based stickers are great for added interest without the bulk. :)


What do you think?


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Impressive amount of scraps you used on this one!

Lizzyc said...

Fantastic! love the cluster of mixed elements!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It