Wednesday

Workspace Wednesday - what's for lunch


 


For this week's Workspace Wednesday, I'm sharing what I had for lunch today!

I only had to feed the boys (dad, nephew #1 &3) and myself today so I decided to make an old fave that I had not made in a while - bibimbap!:)

Minced pork, fried egg, lots of veggies topped with a spicy chilli sauce and lots of sesame seed with steamed Japanese sweet corn rice.  Yep...clean bowls all around. *applause*


Then I had a dessert of espresso coffee with MCT oil (brain food) and a chocolate Swiss roll that I bought from a recently-hyped local bakery yesterday that dried out from the overnight stint in the fridge (read: not good).

These days if I eat something sweet, I try to eat it at the end of a savoury meal so as to reduce blood sugar spikes and being satiated at lunch makes me less likely to want an afternoon snack before dinner.

What about you? What did you have for lunch today?


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

1 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Sounds yummy! I had some toast with jam and grated cheese!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It