Wednesday

Workspace Wednesday - out for a French lunch


 


Today this gal went out for a French lunch at a new place! Boy was I glad we made a reservation because there were very few tables indoors and this gal CANNOT do al fresco dining in Singapore! (It was a very hot day today!)


For the starter, I went with homemade chicken liver mousse served with salad and freshly baked bread rolls.


For the main, I went with the Black Angus Rib Eye steak. At first I was a bit iffy about the fries because they looked really thin and a tad soggy...but they were really really good (I only ate 1/2 because it was too much food). I did finish the huge bowl of salad because this gal loves her salad *LOL*


And for dessert, I went with a homemade chocolate mousse. You can't go wrong with a dark chocolate dessert. right?

There you have it, a French lunch for Workspace Wednesday (the only work I did was to eat the food..hahaha!) Hope you are having an enjoyable Wednesday!


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

That looks amazing.

Lizzyc said...

oh wow very posh!! looks good!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It