Thursday

Meet my keyboard's new "wardrobe" :)



 A couple of weeks ago, I got myself a Logitech wireless keyboard for my portable devices. I recently discovered that you could purchase pretty covers for your keyboard! *dramatic music plays in the background*

Of course, my keyboard needed a pretty cover or two...or three..*LOL*

Meet outfit #1of my keyboard's new "wardrobe"...


And outfit #2....




And outfit #3! This is my fave because of the exaggerated font size and bold happy colours. :)

Which one is your fave? 


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Oh wow. I didn't know that even existed. I like #2 best.

Lizzyc said...

oooo I like outfit three.. makes everything so clear to see!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It