Wednesday

Workspace Wednesday - pan size matters


 


Officially I have been cooking 12 -14 meals a week for over a year (lunch and dinner) and some days, I still get the pan size wrong. *LOL*

Usually it's because the pan has already been used for a prior dish and I can reuse the pan without washing it (because nobody wants to do extra washing unnecessarily right? *winks*).

The thing is that when I add half the veggies in, I already know that the pan is too small....but I still add them all in...cover with a lid...and hope they cook down a little so that when I remove the lid to stir-fry, I can get them all to stay within the pan (clearly the cleanup is worse than using a bigger pan in the first place).


And there we have it my friends...perfectly stir-fried Asian-style veggies in a pan that is far too small. With no casualties and messy cleanup. A victory of sorts.

And just another day of cooking for the Yam family.

Hope you are having a great week so far.:)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Haha - I'm the same way. Steve has no problem dirtying every item we own when cooks. But he does the dishes, so I can't complain.

Lizzyc said...

Oh I can relate.. but sometimes I go the other way... especially when putting left overs away.. I get out a container that is wayyyyy tooo big!! but after putting some in the dish I dont want to get another one out and make more washing up...The dinner looks very yummy too by the way..very healthy!! Thanks for coming by my blog.. I do appreciate your comments..xx

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It