Tuesday

Tuesday's upcycled project - a decorated envelope



 I've had this pretty patterned paper envelope from some happy mail for quite some time. It was "unadorned" so it was the perfect canvas for me to add my creative spin on it. :)



I chose a notecard that had some swirls on it to match the somewhat ornate patterned paper envelope base. I added a doily for texture and interest.:)


I added some bits of pink for a little contrast.


A sticker sentiment was added to an ice-cream stick. I could add an initial/sticker to the notecard when I actually give it away. :)

I think it turned out quite pretty. What do you think?


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

yep I think it is pretty!! love blue!

Cindy deRosier said...

Very pretty!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It