Tuesday

The one about the galette obsession


 


Unless it's your first visit here, you would know that when this gal gets obsessed with something, her blog pals are bound to find out. *LOL*


Currently, this gal is a tad obsessed with making galettes. Last week, she made a savoury one - tomato and also a sweet one - apple. :)


I found a pie dough recipe that works for both savoury and sweet galettes and have just been trying out different variations. I love that they are meant to be rustic-looking so I don't have to roll out a perfect "circle". *winks*


Playing along with Stick It Down.


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

5 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Yum - love galettes. And I love that you capture your obsessions in the scrapbook album.

Lizzyc said...

You are a wonderful cook and your creations look yummy... fabulous layout too.. always love doileys on scrap pages!! Sorry I havent been around your blog in a while.. My Dad passed away on the 15th and I have just lost a lot of mojo for visiting blogs and I hope to get back into it again soon.. I hope things are well with you... take care..

Antonia said...

I love your take on the sketch - and the added banners to balance out the page! Thanks for crafting along with us this month at Stick It Down!

Brandi Jo said...

Beautiful work with the Stick it Down sketch for August! I love the use of the map for the background! Thanks for playing along with us!

EricFord said...

Good blog, really appreciated your efforts for writing this, share more stories with us, Now it's time to avail generator installation for more information

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It