Wednesday

Workspace Wednesday - my day in pics


 


On today's Workspace Wednesday, I'm sharing snippets of my day in pics. :)

First up: my tomtato galette fresh out of the oven at 8am. Which meant I started prep work on it before the sun was out. Nephew #1 had a chemistry exam today so I made this for him to bring in his lunchbox. 

As always, you know how I like to "challenge" myself and so this is the FIRST time I tried making a tomato galette....loosely based on the recipe from Bon Appetit.

It was very yummy.


Then I had a little afternoon break and played with my Koi watercolour brush pens. :)


Tonight's dinner service was done by 7pm......so I found time to start on an eye drawing in my sketchbook ...a little play time before bedtime. :)

There you have it, little snippets of my life today.

Hope you are having a great week so far friends! Meanwhile, this gal is headed off to dreamland....at 9pm. *LOL*


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

1 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Baking, painting, and drawing - sounds like a good day to me! Hopefully there wasn't too much unpleasant stuff in between those.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It